Public-Sector Labor Attorneys
Advocates for Nebraska Public Servants and Their Unions
Our attorneys have represented hundreds of public-sector employees throughout the state of Nebraska for over four decades.
We prioritize responding promptly and acting quickly. Our attorneys are here to support you when you need it most.
Collective Bargaining Focus
Our team has the experience necessary to facilitate productive labor agreements and develop strategies for positive employee relations.
For Law Enforcement Professionals
With our Brown & Blue Legal Representation Plan, you can avoid high hourly rates, get strategic advice on union negotiations, and access experienced labor attorneys.
Members pay a monthly fee as part of their dues to receive legal support for all covered events.
Brown & Blue Plan Tiers
Legal Defense Plan
- Officer-involved uses of force arising out of employment
- Internal affairs/disciplinary investigations for substantial allegations (suspensions, demotions, and terminations); includes investigations for off duty incidents
- Advice to lodge officials handling investigations for minor allegations
- Appeal/grievance of substantial discipline arising out of employment
- Actions regarding certification/license for actions arising out of employment
- Civil matters - excess coverage
Labor Services Plan
All services from the legal defense plan
Services to FOP Lodges:
- Wage cases in the CIR
- Prohibited practice cases in the CIR
- Legal advice to FOP Lodges for bargaining and legal defense matters
Grand Jury Defense
Our attorneys have represented over 250 law enforcement and corrections officers in grand jury proceedings following in-custody deaths.
Force Science Advanced Specialist
Force Science Analyst