THOMAS P. MCCARTY, Partner
Mr. McCarty earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Political Science, with highest distinction, from the University of Nebraska-Kearney. Mr. McCarty then received his legal education from the University of Nebraska College of Law where he served as Editor-in-Chief of the Nebraska Law Review and was awarded his law degree with highest distinction in 2009. Upon graduation, Mr. McCarty served three years as judicial clerk to the Honorable C. Arlen Beam of the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit.
Mr. McCarty joined the firm in 2012 and his practice focuses on Labor and Employment Law and Commercial Litigation. Mr. McCarty represents public sector unions across the State of Nebraska comprised of law enforcement officers, correctional officers, juvenile detention officers, and civilians. McCarty also aids employers in drafting employee handbooks and policies, and represents employees in matters involving disputes over wages and benefits and employment discrimination.
Education & Admissions
- University of Nebraska College of Law, Lincoln, Nebraska, 2009 J.D.
Order of the Coif
summa cum laude
- University of Nebraska-Kearney, Kearney, Nebraska, 2006 B.S. Political Science
summa cum laude
- Nebraska – 2009
- United States District Court for the District of Nebraska – 2009
- Nebraska supreme Court – 2009
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit – 2010
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit – 2010
- Nebraska State Bar Association – Member
- Lincoln Bar Association – Member
Explore Our Practice Areas
Whether we are assisting a client with a settlement or taking a case to trial, we have the same standard of excellence for every matter we address
Let us Help You Get Your Life Back to Normal
When you are dealing with a tragedy, you need a team of supporters who care about you and will stick by you all the way to the finish. Our attorneys are courtroom tested and have recovered tens of millions of dollars for our clients either through cases won, or cases settled. We have a seventy-five year track record of success, and we would love to put our experience to work for you.
Request Your Case Review
Find Help Today!